How to apply
- The applicant should fill the registration form that is available on the application page;
- The applicant that has fellowship must submit an abstract to present the research subject or results during the poster sessions;
- The registration period is from September 12th to October 10th. Applications will be closed before October 10th if we receive 110 participants before this date;
- After submitting the application form, all the applicants will receive an e-mail with the banking information to proceed with the wire transfer. This procedure must be done within two days after the application submission otherwise, the registration will be canceled. Those participants that will attend the Satellite Event on November 10th and 11th must pay both events registration fees at the same time;
- The VII Proteomics Workshop registration fee is mandatory for all participants:
Undergraduate students; Technicians, Masters, PhD…….…..R$ 110,00
Post-doc in progress, post-doc degree and professionals……R$ 200,00
Satellite Event (Nov 10th and 11th)…………………………………..R$ 100,00
- After the registration and the payment procedures, the applicants must send the payment proof to email@example.com within two days after the application submission;
- Once the payment is done and the Organizing Committee had received your payment proof your registration is confirmed.
- On October 14th, the confirmed applicants list will be published on this website;
- The lectures are going to be held in the Brazilian Synchrotron Light Laboratory Auditorium;
- The registration fee includes all lectures, poster session, conference materials, coffee breaks and lunches on 8th and 9th November.
- There is no grant to transport and accommodation;
- The Workshops official language is English;
- The Workshop certificates are going to be available after the last talk.
- Workshop contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the Mass Spectrometry Facility website: http://lnbio.cnpem.br/massspectrometry/
- The attendees of the VII Proteomics Workshop are invited to apply to the “Integrated analysis of shotgun proteomic data with PatternLab for proteomics 4.0”course. Detailed information about the satellite event is available here;
- This event will be held from November 10th to 11th, as a satellite event of the Proteomics Workshop;
- If you are interested in this initiative you should fill the VII Proteomics Workshop registration form, available on the application page;
- Those participants that will attend the Satellite Event must pay both events registration fees at the same time, within two day after submitting the application form;
- The Sattelite Course registration fee is R$100,00 for all categories.
CNPEM – Brazilian Center for Research in Energy and Materials
Rua Giuseppe Máximo Scolfaro, 10000
Pólo II de Alta Tecnologia de Campinas
Campinas – SP – Brazil
Phone: +55 19 3512-1267