Important notes for all attendees:
- Registrations are temporarily suspended.
- All applicants will receive a link via email to pay for their registration. The payment link will be sent in the near future.
- All the participants must pay for their registration, presenting a poster or not.
- Prices are described here. (PLEASE NOTE THAT PRICES CAN CHANGE DUE TO EVENTUAL MODIFICATIONS IN THE EVENT FORMAT)
Important notes for poster presenters:
- Participants that would like to present a poster will be asked to fulfill fields at the end of this form.
- Presenters will also be asked to attach their abstracts following exactly the template available on this page.
- The abstract must be written in ENGLISH.
- Only one (1) abstract per applicant (presenting author) can be submitted. The presenting author, nonetheless, can be listed as a co-author in other works.
- The registered abstract will be analyzed by the Scientific Committee of ENZITEC and the participants will be informed of their results by e-mail.
- The Scientific Committee analysis will cover the following aspects: appropriate content, clear explanation of the importance of the study, clear presentation of the main findings, relevant conclusion, and match of the abstract with the ENZITEC guidelines available in the template forementioned.