Those interested in financial support must submit their registrations and abstracts until April 28th.
Applicants who want to request financial support must present their research during the meeting, orally or in a poster. For that, they must submit their abstract and CV during their registration. The same abstract can’t be submitted by different authors.
The abstracts will be selected by the scientific committee and the beneficiaries will be announced by the middle of July 2016 or as soon as we receive the approval of resources.
All papers will be selected by the RAU’s scientific committee and the announcement of the beneficiaries may occur by the middle of July 2016 or as soon as we receive the approval of resources.
Note: the granting of support depends also on the amount of resources approved for RAU by the funding agencies.
LNLS will observe the following rules for the concession of benefits:
1.1) Air tickets
Financial support regarding air tickets may be granted to participants who have Masters or PhD degree, or to the guest speakers. It may also be granted to Masters or PhD students from institutions located at distances that correspond to ten-hour travelling by bus or more. The Organization committee will contact individually those granted before purchasing the air tickets.
1.2) Reimbursement of bus ticket or mileage
May be granted to participants who are studying for a Masters or who have a higher title/degree.
May be granted to participants who are studying for a Masters or who have a higher title/degree. Applicants from institutions based in Campinas are not accepted for granting accommodation support.
Researchers who receive productivity grants level 1 from CNPq are not able to receive any kind of financial support.
- The participants who are receiving financial support of any kind must be present on the meeting full time, not only during the day when their work will be presented (poster or oral communication).
- In case of “no show” at the event, the beneficiaries must send an explanation message at least one week in advance, in order to avoid the charging on the air ticket and the hotel daily rate for no show. As the charging depends on our supplier’s policies and there is no possibility to cancel in time, the beneficiaries must assume the responsibility for their expenses.
- The ones granted with the air ticket can feel free to choose the flight dates between August 20– 29, 2016. It will not be allowed any change in date (anticipation or extension) after the ticket emission. It is mandatory to check-in online and send the return boarding passes to firstname.lastname@example.org right after this procedure. Ticket’s changing or the loss of boarding pass will imply in refusal of grant in a next event promoted by the LNLS/CNPEM.
- After the notification of granting, all beneficiaries will receive a “commitment agreement” which must be signed and sent to the organizing committee (email@example.com). In the document, the participant declares to be aware of all rules above and, in case of non-compliance, commits himself to reimburse the financial resources improperly used or unused.
- The grant will not necessarily cover costs of both accommodation and transportation in all cases. The organizing committee is committed to inform what kind of assistance was conceded to all beneficiaries, considering distance and the expense price.