The SAS 2022 venue is located in the city of Campinas, state of São Paulo, Brazil. Find below a guide to get to Campinas, SP:
How to get to Campinas, São Paulo:
- Guarulhos Airport (GRU – Governador André Franco Montoro Airport, also known as “Cumbica Airport”) is the airport through which most foreign participants will arrive. It is located in the city of Guarulhos, less than 60 minutes from downtown Sao Paulo, and around 1h30 min from Campinas either by bus or car;
- Viracopos International Airport (VCP) is located near the city of Campinas. Some international flights are available to/from this airport, most of them with connections in Florida and Lisboa.
- Ground Transportation:
- The bus company LIRABUS does the trajectory from both airports (GRU and VCP) to Campinas. Daily schedule and ticket prices can be checked on the Lirabus Website.
- Busses from the Airports and from other cities will arrive at the Campinas Bus Terminal called “Terminal Multimodal Ramos de Azevedo”.
- Taxis and ride-booking apps are also available in the city.
Estimated times to Royal Palm Plaza Resort Hotel:
Address: Av. Royal Palm Plaza, nº 277 – Jardim Nova Califórnia – Campinas/SP
- From Viracopos International Airport (Campinas): 19 minutes (17.9 km)
- From Cumbica International Airport (São Paulo): 1 h 34 min (111 km)
- From Viracopos International Airport (Campinas) to Campinas Bus Terminal: 40 minutes (20.4 km)
- From Cumbica International Airport (São Paulo) to Campinas Bus Terminal: 2h (111 km)
- From Campinas Bus Terminal to Hotel: 36 minutes (17.9 km)