We are seeking for a highly motivated Bioinformatician to join the Integrative Omics team at at Brazilian Biorenewables National Laboratory (LNBR)
Main activities include
Development and application of Bioinformatics tools and pipelines for integrative omics analysis including genomics, transcriptomics, proteomics, and metabolomics focused on the understanding and exploration of microbial diversity and metabolism at the molecular level.
Specific activities include:
• Omics data analysis of microbes and microbiomes.
• Asembly, functional prediction and annotation of microbial genomes and microbiomes.
• Metabolic reconstruction of microbial genomes and genomes recovered from metagenomes.
• Taxonomic, phylogenetic and phylogenomic analyzes.
• Differential gene expression analysis.
Proficient programming skills with R, Perl or Python.
Proficient in Linux. Experience with shell scripting.
Knowledge of relational databases, MySQL Server, PostgreSQL.
Previous experience with high-throughput data analysis and managing large-scale sequencing data.
Experience in integrative omics analysis and systems biology will be considered a plus
Interest in fundamental science and technology developments
Here at CNPEM we value respect for diversity in all its forms and understand that people are a fundamental part of our success!
- Assistência Médica – Unimed;
- Assistência Odontológica – Uniodonto;
- Seguro de Vida – Allianz;
- Previdência Privada – BrasilPrev;
- Auxílio Creche;
- Restaurante no local;
- Vale Alimentação – Sodexo (R$600,00/mês);
- Vale Transporte;
- Estacionamento no local;
- Clube – Associação SESC gratuita;
- Convênios com empresas que oferecem descontos;