- Abstract must be submitted and presented by the same author.
- Only one abstract contribution may be submitted by each presenter.
- Scientific Committee will evaluate the abstracts, and select and assign the format to be presented, either oral communications or poster, depending on the topical fit and time constraints.
- The Organizing Committee considers the withdrawal of an abstract after it has been accepted and advertised, as highly nonprofessional (except in special circumstances).
- Abstract submission are optional for participation.
- Fee payment instructions will only be sent after the notification of selected abstracts.
- Your participation will be confirmed only after payment of the registration fee.
- In case of exceeding the capacity, there will be selection by the Organizing Committee based on abstract contribution (priority for authors and co-authors) and first-come, first-served basis, according to the Registration Form.
At the Registration Form, you will find fields (boxes) to enter the following information about your abstract:
- Corresponding Author’s E-mail
- Body (Maximum 2500 characters)
- References (optional)
- Aknowledgements (optional)
- Keywords (optional)
- Comments (optional)
Note: images or files are not accepted by the form.
Undergraduate and graduate students, researchers, and professionals in the wide range areas related to porous media.
- All information, content and presentations must be performed in English, the official language of the event.
Participants are invited to contribute abstracts for poster or oral research presentations related to the program theme and topics.
- Documents and posters must be written in English.
- The presenters must stand by their poster during the assigned period to be eligible for receiving the presentation certificate.
- Posters must be printed 120 cm high and 90 cm wide, with strings (hangers will be available). Please bring your printed poster with you to the registration desk on the morning of the presentation day.
- Please provide the printed poster with strings – they will be held by a tripod. See here.
- Your poster will remain on display in the Sirius reception area for the duration of the workshop.
- Presentations will be live, including questions;
- Depending on the number of abstracts submitted for oral presentation, the scientific committee may select a subset that best fits within the meeting program;
- Volunteered speakers who are not selected for oral presentations may be requested to present their research as a poster.
All attendees, speakers, and committee at this event are required to agree to the following code of conduct. Organizers will enforce this code throughout the event. Creating a supportive environment to enable scientific discourse is the responsibility of all participants.
Our meeting provides a harassment-free conference experience for everyone. Participants must agree to be professional and courteous regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, or religion.
It is strictly prohibited any of the following actions at the conference:
- Recording, copying, or capturing any conference material presented;
- Sharing content with nonregistered users;
- The use of hostile or profane language;
- Offering or soliciting products or services in the event outside of the sponsor areas and from any attendee not designated as company representatives.
Violations of this code of conduct policy should be reported to directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or to any staff or organizing committee member. Sanctions may range from verbal warning, to ejection from the meeting without refund or to notifying appropriate authorities. Your co-operation will help ensure an enjoyable and safe experience for everybody.