APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED
If you are a student or a postdoctoral fellow interested in attending this event, read carefully the following instructions:
- Applications are free. For the selected applicants, costs for travel (except for visa and health insurance expenses), accommodation, food expenses and local transportation during the course will be covered by SPSAS-ND3.
- Applicants receiving FAPESP scholarships during the SPSAS-ND3 are encourage to apply, however are not eligible to receive financial support from SPSAS-ND3 and should use their bench fee (reserva técnica) to fund their participation in case they are selected.
- Applications will be received from December 17th 2014 to February 18th 2015 through the SPSAS-ND3 website. Undergraduate and graduate students and postodoctoral fellows (up to 5 years after completion of the PhD) from all countries are encouraged to apply.
- For a complete list of documents required for the application, please check the application form below.
- Applicants will be evaluated by the SPSAS-ND3 organizing committee and selected based on the application letter and the applicant’s CV. Priority will be given to candidates currently enrolled in graduate programs (Masters/M.Sc. and Doctoral/PhD courses) and developing a thesis in the field of kinetoplastid neglected diseases drug discovery. The applicant´s country of origin will also be taken into consideration, in order to include participants from all continents. The School aims to select the following number of applicants per region:
- In total 80 applicants will be selected – 40 Brazilian residents and 40 foreigner residents.
- Results will be released on February 22nd on the SPSAS-ND3 website, and selected attendees will be informed by email.
- The organizing committee will contact selected applicants individually to arrange for specific travel needs.
- Contact for correspondence and further enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org.