REGISTRATIONS AND PAYMENTS ARE CLOSED.
- 6 February – 20 June: Application and abstract submission;
- 25 June: Notification of application and abstract acceptance;
- 25 June – 16 July: Payment period.
THE REGISTRATION FEE WILL BE US$ 300: Workshop attendees must bear their own costs of travel, accommodation, meals and other incidentals.
LANGUAGE: The Workshop will be conducted in English and there will be no simultaneous translation.
ENTRY VISAS: Foreigners with non-Brazilian passports generally will be required to obtain an entry visa into Brazil. Workshop delegates from all countries should confirm their visa requirements with a travel agent.
ISSCT MEMBERSHIP: All participants must be current members of ISSCT by the start of the Workshop. Details are available on the ISSCT Website.
YOUR REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
- Cocktail on 21 August (at CTBE/CNPEM);
- Transportation, in an executive bus or van, from a selected hotel (Matiz Barão Geraldo, see below) to CNPEM/to the other venues (Raízen and Ferrari Mill) and back to the hotel;
- Coffee breaks during the Workshop;
- Lunch at the CNPEM’s restaurant (21 and 22 August);
- In-bus meals during the visits outside CNPEM (23 and 24 August);
- Workshop Dinner (23 August).
Matiz Barão Geraldo
Av. Albino José Barbosa de Oliveira, 1700 – Barão Geraldo, Campinas
Phone: + 55 (19) 3749-8500
Distance from the event venue: 4,4 km.
|Average fee – please confirm the current fee with the hotel (Plus 5% ISS tax)|
|Single apartment||R$ 241,00|
|Double apartment||R$ 278,00|
* Breakfast, parking lot (1 spot) and Wi-Fi are courtesy of the hotel. Make sure to check the general conditions at the hotel.