|Abstract Submission opens||April 30th|
|Deadline for abstract submissions (with financial support)||May 24th|
|Registration opens||July 16th|
|Deadline for Abstract Submissions (without financial support)||Aug.4th|
|Abstract Selection||from Sep 2nd|
|Registration Fee payment||Sep. 23rd – Oct 4th|
|Registration ends||Sep. 30th|
The 29th RAU program includes 6 satellite events:
- CPU – Computational Processing for Users
- NAP-XPS – Workshop on scientific cases for Sirius
- T-RHEXI – Time-resolved high energy x-ray imaging meeting
- TRIXS – Trends on Resonant Inelastic X-ray Scattering
- NanoAHES – Nanomaterials Applied to Health and Environmental Sciences
- SMX – MX at Sirius and Emerging Tools for Drugs Discovery
Find out more about each satellite event here.
- The registration for the 29th RAU includes an optional free registration to the satellite events;
- You can attend up to two of the satellite events, one on Nov 5th and one on Nov 7th;
- Registering for the complete RAU schedule it is not mandatory;
- However, abstract submission and/or application for financial support are available only for those attending the 29th RAU complete schedule.
The Registration Fees are different for each Registration Category:
|Registration Fees – BRL||Undergraduate Students||Masters and Doctoral Students||Professionals|
|RAU (optional two satellite event included)||
|One of the satellite events only||
- Abstract submission is separated from the regular registration. More information at Abstract Submission
- Abstract submission is open until August 4th.
- Registration and abstract submission are in different platforms. Submitting an abstract does not validate as registration.
Registrations have ended.