Participants are invited to contribute abstracts for poster presentation of their research related to the program theme and topics.
Requirements for the presenter:
- The event official language is English.
- All information, content and presentations must be performed in English.
Deadline for payment is September 18th
All attendees, speakers, and committee at this event are required to agree to the following code of conduct. Organizers will enforce this code throughout the event. Creating a supportive environment to enable scientific discourse is the responsibility of all participants.
Our meeting provides a harassment-free conference experience for everyone. Participants must agree to be professional and courteous regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, or religion.
It is strictly prohibited any of the following actions at the virtual platform during the online conference:
- Recording, copying, or capturing any conference material presented;
- Sharing content with nonregistered users;
- The use of hostile or profane language;
- Offering or soliciting products or services in the event app.
Violations of this code of conduct policy should be reported to directly to email@example.com or to any staff or organizing committee member. Sanctions may range from verbal warning, to ejection from the meeting without refund or to notifying appropriate authorities. Your co-operation will help ensure an enjoyable and safe experience for everybody.