AgroEnviro Workshop will be a full online remote workshop via videoconferencing.
Quick Instructions to the Meeting
- Download Zoom app, register an account, load picture.
- Ensure that your name and e-mail are the same as your registered screen name on Zoom app.
- Use the provided link or meeting ID sent to you by e-mail to enter.
- Use earphones, turn off microphone when not speaking, turn off video if internet is poor.
- Follow Do’s and Do NOT’S of videoconferencing (see Instruction Manual on the button ahead).
- Raise “Zoom hand” to ask questions verbally, or send text to “co-moderator” or “everyone”.
- Turn ON microphone and video.
- Share PowerPoint presentation in slideshow mode while presenting
- Summary Presentations are included in the program in addition to Invited Speakers.
- Participants are invited to give summary presentations of your research.
- Summary Presentations are short presentations of 3-4 minutes with 2 slides maximum.
- To contribute a Summary Presentation, you will be asked to submit a title and a short summary (maximum 250 characters) on the Registration Form.
- Depending on the number of volunteered Summary Presentations, the organizing committee may need to select a subset of presentations that best fit within the workshop program.
Objective: Identify Brazilian agricultural and environmental problems to which fundamental research at Sirius can help solve. Presenters do not need previous synchrotron experience.
Suggested slide content:
- PROBLEM – very short phrase
- OVERARCHING RESEARCH GOAL AND OBJECTIVES – bullet list
- RESEARCH APPROACH – pictures or schematic of planned or used approach
- KEY OUTCOME (optional) – image, plot, etc. of one key outcome or result