- The event official language is English.
- All information, content and presentations must be performed in English.
- Payment of registration fee will be from May 31 to June 14.
- Your participation will be guaranteed only after payment of the registration fee.
- Fees for international bank transfer are paid by the participants (around $30).
- Abstract must be submitted and presented by the same author.
- Only one abstract contribution may be submitted by each presenter.
- Scientific Committee will evaluate the abstracts, select and assign the format to be presented, either oral communications or poster, depending on topical fit and time constraints.
- The Organizing Committee considers the withdrawal of an abstract, after it has been accepted and advertised, as highly nonprofessional (except in special circumstances).
At the Registration Form, you will find fields (boxes) to enter the following information about your abstract:
- Corresponding Author’s E-mail
- Body (Maximum 2000 characters with space)
- References (optional)
- Aknowledgements (optional)
- Keywords (optional)
- Comments (optional)
Note: images or files are not accepted by the form.
Participants are invited to contribute abstracts for oral or poster presentations of their research related to the program theme and topics related.
- Groundwater and soil contamination in Brazil
- Groundwater Remediation
- Reactive transport and chemical reactions in soil and groundwater
- Synchrotron Techniques
- Soil Remediation
- Flash Talks
- Give a live overview of the poster in up to 2 minutes.
- Use one slide to support you speech.
- A special slide template will be provided by the organization only after notifying accepted abstracts.
- Poster Breakout
- Presenters will have an individual Breakout Room to expose the research.
- Ask questions and give further explanations to attendees interested to the poster.
- Presentations will be live with 20 minutes in length, including questions;
- Depending on the number of abstracts submitted for oral presentation, the scientific committee may select a subset that best fits within the meeting program;
- Volunteered speakers who are not selected for oral presentations may be requested to present their research as a poster.
Prizes of four gift cards will be awarded for the two best posters and two best oral presentations according to the categories below.
- Students (Undergraduate): R$200,00
- Students (MSc, PhD) or Professionals: R$250,00
- Students (Undergraduate): R$300,00
- Students (MSc, PhD) or Professionals: R$350,00
More detailed information will be released soon.
All attendees, speakers and sponsors at GRUN II 2021 are required to agree with the following code of conduct. Organizers will enforce this code throughout the event. Creating a supportive environment to enable scientific discourse is the responsibility of all participants.
Our meeting provides a harassment-free conference experience for everyone. Participants must agree to be professional and courteous regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, or religion.
It is strictly prohibited any of the following actions at Zoom platform during the online conference:
- Recording, copying, or capturing any conference material presented;
- Sharing content with nonregistered users;
- The use of hostile or profane language;
- Offering or soliciting products or services in the event app.
Violations of this code of conduct policy should be reported to directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or to any staff or organizing committee member. Sanctions may range from verbal warning, to ejection from the meeting without refund or to notifying appropriate authorities. Your co-operation will help ensure an enjoyable and safe experience for everybody.