Please, read all the information below carefully before filling the fields, located at the end of this page.
The registration period is from September 1st to the 30th, through the form available on this page.
We encourage all the applicants to submit an abstract to present their research during the Flash Talks, which are oral presentations up to five minutes duration.
Selection of applicants
Attendance is unlimited, and application is required;
- The abstract must be submitted and presented by the same author.
- Only one abstract contribution may be submitted by each presenter.
- The Scientific Committee will evaluate the abstracts, select and assign them to the group of presentations depending on topical fit and time constraints.
- The Organizing Committee considers withdrawing an abstract, after it has been accepted and advertised, as highly nonprofessional (except in special circumstances).
- In the Registration form, if you are presenting your work in the lks, you must select the option “Yes” in the session “Abstract Contribution – Do you want to submit an abstract to be presented during the Flash Talks sessions of the event?*” and fill the following boxes:
- Authors + Institution
- Corresponding Author’s E-mail
- Body (Maximum 2000 characters with space)
- References (optional)
- Acknowledgements (optional)
- Keywords (optional)
- Comments (optional)
- The presenter shall share the screen during the Flash Talk to feature the visual presentation.
- The lectures will be held online via Zoom platform.
- The event official language is English.
- All information, content and presentations must be performed in English.
- The registration includes the attendance to all lectures, Flash Talks, on November 16th, 17th and 18th;
- The Workshop certificates are granted to participants in two categories: Regular participant and Participant with poster presentation.