The application form will be available from September 1st until September 30th, 2021.
Please, read all the information below carefully before filling the form.
How to apply
The registration period is from September 1st to September 30th, through the form available in this website. We encourage all the applicants submit an abstract to present their research during the poster sessions.
Selection of applicants
Attendance is unlimited and application is required;
- The abstract must be submitted and presented by the same author.
- Only one abstract contribution may be submitted by each presenter.
- The Scientific Committee will evaluate the abstracts, select and assign them to the group of presentations depending on topical fit and time constraints.
- The Organizing Committee considers withdrawing an abstract, after it has been accepted and advertised, as highly nonprofessional (except in special circumstances).
On the Registration Form, you will find fields (boxes) to enter the following information about your abstract:
- Authors + Institution
- Corresponding Author’s E-mail
- Body (Maximum 2000 characters with space)
- References (optional)
- Acknowledgements (optional)
- Keywords (optional)
- Comments (optional)
- Note: images or files are not accepted by the form and no template is necessary at this step.
- The lectures will be held online at the Whova platform.
- The event official language is English.
- All information, content and presentations must be performed in English.
- The registration includes the attendance to all lectures, poster sessions, on November 3rd, 4th and 5th;
- The Workshop certificates are granted to participants in two categories: Regular participant and Participant with poster presentation.
Workshop contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the Mass Spectrometry Facility website: http://lnbio.cnpem.br/facilities/mass-spectrometry/