The application form will be available in this page from September 24th until October 2nd.
Please, read all the information below carefully before filling the form.
How to apply
- The applicant should fill the registration form that will be available on this page from September 24th.
- All the applicants must submit an abstract to present their research or results during the poster sessions;
- The registration period is from September 24th to October 2nd.
Selection of applicants
Attendance is limited to 50 places and application is required;
Candidates will be selected based on the following criteria.
- Complete Postdoctoral’s Degree;
- Incomplete Postdoctoral’s Degree;
- Complete Doctoral’s Degree;
- Incomplete Doctoral’s Degree;
- User of Mass Spectrometry Laboratory (LNBio);
- Number of published or accepted manuscripts;
- Complete/Incomplete Masters’ or Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in the field.
Confirmation and payment
- All the selected applicants will receive an e-mail with the payment procedure;
- The VIII Proteomics Workshop Skyline registration fee is mandatory for all selected participants. Please, see the ratings below.
Undergraduate students; Technicians, Masters, PhD….….…..R$ 200,00
Post-doc in progress, post-doc degree and professionals……R$ 300,00
- After the confirmation and the payment procedures, the applicants must send the payment proof to email@example.com within two days after the publication of the results of the selection;
- Once the payment is completed and the Organizing Committee has received your payment proof, your registration is confirmed;
The remaining places will be offered to the following applicants in the selection list.
In Partnership with