The São Paulo School of Advanced Science on Nanotechnology, Agriculture & Environment (SPSAS NanoAgri&Enviro) will be ministered by professors and researchers who have solid experience in higher education, scientific leadership, and research excellence in nanosciences, agricultural and environmental studies.
A highly favourable multidisciplinary environment for exchanging experiences and integrating knowledge toward nanotechnology innovation with safety, responsibility, and sustainability considering an international globalized scenario.
This advanced school is promoted by the São Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP).
International participants and Brazilian residents may have the travel expenses fully covered to attend**
The SPSAS NanoAgri&Enviro will happen from July 3rd to 15th, 2023, at the Brazilian Center for Research in Energy and Materials, in Campinas, São Paulo state, Brazil. The program will comprise didactic activities programmed among theoretical interactive classes, practical experiments (hands-on), presentation of research results (poster sections and seminars) and technical visits to the world-class facilities and specialized laboratories from the following institutions in the São Paulo state:
- Brazilian Center for Research in Energy and Materials (CNPEM) in Campinas.
- University of São Paulo (USP) in Piracicaba.
- São Paulo State University (UNESP) in Sorocaba.
- University of Sorocaba (UNISO) in Sorocaba.
- Federal University of São Carlos (UFSCar) in São Carlos.
- Brazilian Agricultural Research Corporation (EMBRAPA) in São Carlos.