If you are interested in attending this event, read carefully the following instructions:
- Applications are free of charges. For the selected applicants, costs for travel (except for visa and health insurance expenses), accommodation, most food expenses and local transportation during the course will be covered by SyncLight 2015.
- Students with FAPESP scholarships are welcome to apply. They should not apply for financial support as they already have funds from the overhead paid with their fellowships (“Reserva Técnica”) to participate in scientific events of their (and their advisors) choice.
- Applications will be received from January 15th to March 1st 2015 through the application form available on the SyncLight 2015 website. Graduate students and young researchers (up to 5 years after completion of the PhD) from all countries are encouraged to apply.
- For a complete list of documents required for the application, please check the application form in the SyncLight 2015 website.
- All information and the documents for registration must be prepared in English
- Applicants will be evaluated by the SyncLight 2015 organizing committe and selected based on the application letter and the applicant’s CV.
- Applicants must present a minimum of two and a maximum of three recommendation letters from contacts who could recommend you professionally and personally. The letters may be uploaded in the application form or sent directly to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Priority will be given to candidates currently enrolled in graduate programs (Masters/M.Sc. and Doctoral/PhD courses).
- In total 80 applicants will be selected: 40 Brazilian residents and 40 foreign residents.
- Results will be released no later than March 13th on the SyncLight 2015 website, and selected attendees will be informed by email.
- The organizing committee will contact selected applicants individually to arrange for specific travel needs.
- Contact for correspondence and further enquiries: email@example.com
|January 15, 2015||Opening of applications period|
|March 1, 2015||Deadline for applications|
|March 13, 2015||Releasing of selected applicants|
|July 12, 2015||Students arrival|
|July 13, 2015||First day of activities|
|July 24, 2015||Last day of activities|