All XI Proteomics Workshop attendees, sponsors and speakers must agree and follow, throughout the event, the code of good practice described below for conducting a productive, healthy and accessible event.
- Our meeting offers a harassment-free conference experience for everyone.
- Entrants must agree to be professional and polite, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, special needs, race, ethnicity or religion.
- Any of the following actions on the platform for holding meetings during the online conference are strictly prohibited:
- Record, copy or capture any conference material presented;
- Sharing content with unregistered users;
- The use of hostile or profane language;
- Offer or request products or services in the event’s app.
Violations of this code of conduct must be reported directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or to any employee or member of the organizing committee. Sanctions can range from a verbal warning to expulsion from the meeting or notification of the competent authorities.
Your cooperation will help ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone.